Powered by Blogger

In Between Days, *
Kim So-yong, 2007
US
@ IFC Center

This was my first ticket purchased as a member (w/ free popcorn!) and since it's been a busy month I haven't yet been back, but from the newly released calendar, I'm hoping to see This Is England, Helvetica, Jeff Garlin's I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With, Charles Burnett's My Brother's Wedding, and basically as much of their twelve-film mumblecore series, The New Talkies, as possible. Oh, and In Between Days felt like a movie that somebody else would really enjoy, but for some reason I was not into it. It's a fairly intimate portrait of the trials and temptations an adolescent Korean immigrant girl who lives somewhere in New Jersey.

See also: IMDb | Metacritic

Labels: , , , ,

Watched on 7/01/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home